Windows Azure is a very flexible cloud platform which allows fast creating, deploying, scaling and managing applications within the global Microsoft data center network.
Ness has extensive experience in outsourcing & cloud at all service levels. We can provide comprehensive services from feasibility studies through various cloud forms (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) to project risks management.
Main Benefits of Windows Azure services
- payment only for real consumption / use of IT resources
- easy scalability for planned and unplanned load
- faster „Time To Market" for new applications, services and solutions
- high availability (SLA 99,9 %)
Some of our solutions built on Windows Azure
- Selection Procedure Portal for Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- EkoNess – management of environmental agenda for utility group
- Databox – secure transmission of bulk data in a car factory
- Marketing Events Management including reporting, KPI monitoring, authorizing and planning in a global brewing group
- Mobile Questionnaires – solution of mobile data collection and evaluation
- Application for external workers occupational safety in a global manufacturing group
- LiMon – application of license monitoring in a large car factory aimed to cut costs (allocation, costs, reporting)