Managing business continuity is a process that prepares the organization for addressing potential critical situations which could disrupt its operation, reduces their potential consequences and efficiently overcomes possible disruptions.
The goal is to be prepared for possible scenarios causing interruption of critical processes, respond quickly and correctly and thus reduce possible consequences.
Benefits of Business Continuity Management
- Increased resistance against disruptions in operation and production
- Reduced final losses, retained good name for customers, suppliers and partners in case of service interruption
- Reduced impact of incidents, accidents and crisis situations
- Determining the strategy of business continuity management
- Current state analysis
- Development of a continuity plan draft and its management
- Development of important IT systems' emergency plan drafts