IT Security Management System
...including ensuring security during acquisition, development and maintenance of information systems.
You can prevent many problems with ICT security by deploying an IT Security Management System. ICT needs to be set as a system – ISMS (Information Security Management System) where the company's management provides resources, manages risks, officially declares its support, introduces necessary security measures and monitors and evaluates their performance and efficiency.
Benefits of ISMS
- Securing the infrastructure against unauthorized access, system misuse or data theft
- Protecting the company's good name
- Increasing users/employees knowledge about information security
- Reducing risks of information and services unavailability, information leak or unauthorized access to information
- Saving costs associated with eliminating consequences of security incidents
- Design and implementation of Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Evaluation and setting roles, responsibilities and rules of security management
- Review of readiness for possible certification in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001
- Setting rules for acquisition and internal development
- Performing penetration tests and audits of server configuration