IT Security Management Outsourcing
Outsourcing allows the company’s IT team to fully concentrate on the key business and leave the information security issues to external experts.
Cost of covering the security risk can be significantly lower with a properly adjusted outsourcing than the real costs that the company would have to invest in its own specialists (choice of solution, own tools, testing, debugging, patching, operator training, studying the issue etc.). The company also does not need to worry that the trained specialist will leave the company in the least appropriate moment.
Ness has extensive experience in outsourcing at all services levels and customer's lifecycle. For the companies considering outsourcing we can offer complex services from the feasibility study through various forms of sourcing (near sourcing, off-shoring) to risk management of outsourcing in operation.
Benefits of IT Security Management Outsourcing
- Ability to focus on actual business and save costs (reduce and manage labor and operating costs)
- Access to high-tech
- Release and efficiently use resources for other activities
- Complete independence of the external specialists of internal structures and corporate relationships
- Cyber Security Center with dozens of experts
- Analysis and processing of security incidents and logs
- Audit of existing processes, applications and infrastructure, selection and delivery of new technologies
- Complex services of application and infrastructure outsourcing
- Security training for employees
- Reporting and summary reports for management on the state of information security
- Evaluation of the information security benefits for the company
- Regular administration and management