The world is changing. Where the work of an individual was once predominant, there is now a team working. The complexity of today’s reality requires efficient collaboration. Even the work habits are changing.
The strict barrier separating working hours and private life disappears, people want to connect with corporate systems anytime and anywhere and use their own devices. In a highly competitive environment companies are seeking ways how to streamline their activities, gain new customers and increase their revenue. Cloud Computing services, which are one of the possible forms of outsourcing, are designed to respond to these trends exactly.
Typical Customer Needs
Cost Model Change
- Expenditures on cloud services are not depreciated over time, but they are posted directly to the current financial year
- You gain a detailed cost allocation overview for services of individual organizational units
Increased User Performance
- Cloud applications support information sharing and collaboration among members of work teams, between the company and its customers or business partners
- Increased user mobility
Reduce costs of support and upgrade
- Reduction of average operating costs – you pay only for the services you actually use
Reduction of the ICT labor costs
- Switching to cloud services means partial release of the ICT capacity for added-value services provision
Ness has an extensive experience in outsourcing & cloud at all service levels. We can provide comprehensive services from the feasibility study through various cloud forms (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) to project risk management when companies consider switching to cloud.
- Complete coverage of the customers' ICT needs from telecommunication and data services through all logic cloud layers to extra services of business consulting.
- We mutually integrate the services provided at individual cloud layers so that the transition to a new environment is completely transparent for the customer (e.g. unified identity management at infrastructure and application level).
- Our customers are not forced into a one-time full-scale change of the existing ICT environment. They can control the pace of the switch to cloud services depending on the lifecycle of the existing hardware and software, risk management plan, their business plan, ends users' readiness and other factors.
Although the transition to cloud services is not complex, it needs to be planned and managed well, as any other change in the company's operations. As an independent software and hardware integrator we cooperate with technological leaders and as the only partner in the Czech Republic we completely implement both of the office cloud platforms – Google Apps and Office 365. Thus we can always give our customers the optimal solution according to their needs and requirements.
Examples of our references
Office365 implementation for Barrandov Studio
Publishing sub-system portal for the Ministry of Regional Development CZ
The first truly online loan approval right after application (Windows Azure technology). Customers can thus buy on hire purchase in e-shops even faster and more conveniently.