eCommerce among companies
Allow your business customers (B2B) the shopping experience that they are used to.
Emphasis was always put on tangible and measurable things in the B2B sector – supply chain optimization, lean manufacturing, public procurements and process improvement. B2B companies need to bring sales experience and best practices from the business-to-consumer (B2C) environment while using the acquired data to support B2B buying decisions. You can be successful only if you can use this combination right.
In the past B2B companies sold only through retailers and distribution networks, but now they are trying to reach consumers directly in order to gain revenue immediately and not have to sacrifice (often considerable) part of their margins to trading partners.
Challenges of B2B companies…
- Management of complex B2B processes and transactions – enable working with intuitive tools for customer management, cost centers, orders and budgets in sales
- Integration of multiple channels, business models and markets – simplify the supporting business models (including B2B2C) and channels, manage the extended ecosystem of suppliers, distributors and partners efficiently on a single platform
- Non-functional printed catalog and its complex creation
- Consolidation of multiple data domains – integration of products, suppliers, inventory, contracts, customer data and orders into a single solution
- Management and utilization of a complete and detailed product content – integration of product content for all channels and proactive solution of individual customer requirements
- More efficient order processing and fulfillment
- Extension of sales channels and export abroad without creating a distribution network
Easy search and finding of all information about the product and its purchase for customers is a key to efficient B2B trading. Easy to use systems which unify communication and customer transaction across products, brands and communication channels is a key to profitable B2B trading.
Ness Technologies combines the management of multiple business models and channels and enables B2B companies handling a variety of suppliers, distributors and warehouses in a single platform and it efficiently automates the sales administration.
- Significant costs savings with streamlining business operations: reduced costs of processing orders, lower prices of goods and inventory, increased efficiency in sales and marketing costs
- Increased revenue by penetrating into new customer segments and market opportunities
- Increased conversion using best practices from B2C
- Higher customer satisfaction with multi-channel comfort
- Accurate and efficient presentation of complex or specialized products
- Management of complex B2B transactions
- Centralized platform for all business partners
- Reducing administrative burdens (customer self-service)
- Easier data exchange with external systems