Ness has come up with a new generation of electronic banking developed for small and medium-sized financial institutions.
Internet banking enables a convenient and secure management of current, savings and credit accounts. Users are provided with an overview of account transactions and balances, they can enter / change / cancel domestic and international single and standing orders, sign up for a new service, communicate with their banking advisor, customize Internet banking according to their needs and perform many other operations.
Simple client management
Branch staff set the services for clients of electronic banking through the admin module.
- High level of security confirmed by three independent audits (e.g. Erste Bank)
- Efficient service for both retail and corporate clients
- Full fiduciary model
- Possibility to integrate online sales of bank products – terms deposits, insurance etc.
- Short „time to market" within months
- Wide range of functional modules
- Easy scalability with respect to the performance required
- Easy integration with any Core Banking System
We offer banks, insurance, investment and leasing companies effective tailored software development, integration of solutions from renowned suppliers or outsourcing of existing solutions including their operation. Projects in the field of banking systems (Internet banking, core and front-end systems) or business intelligence (data integration, CRM…) help our customers to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
We offer services related to the solution
- Analysis of existing solution, core system, processes and suggestion of the implementation process
- Integration with bank's core system
- Data migration
- Operation through complete outsourcing
- Follow-up support and development of solution
"We are very pleased that the response from our clients confirms the very positive acceptance of new electronic banking. It is a modern system that brings our clients maximum convenience and the availability of all necessary services and information while meeting high security standards."
Roman Šimků, Project Manager of Waldviertler Sparkasse AG